Thursday, January 26, 2012

Week 3 Report (1/20-1/26)

Another week under the belt :)

Down -3.3 this week for a total of -13 pounds

I switched to WW plan. The calorie counting was stressing me out. WW is super easy with etools and apps. Much easier than the WW of the 80's lol.

I was surprised to see a loss I have had a cold and not really up on my exercise like id like to be. To be honest I'm not a fan of exercise. I love to walk and ride bikes or outdoor stuff but not so much an equipment user. I use the wiifit if the weather is bad otherwise I walk.

I plan to take new pics and measurements next week to see if a month has made any difference beyond the numbers on the scale. I do hope I have lost some inches or can really notice a difference. After that I plan to just do it for every 20 pounds lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment