Friday, January 20, 2012

Week 2 report (1/13-1/19)

This week I am down 1.6 pounds. Not a huge loss like last week but I stuck to my diet, I got some good exercise in, and it wasn't a gain. So all good things.

I still struggle with eating all my calories. Especially when I burn a lot of calories (since your supposed to eat back what you burn)

I know I didn't get fat by healthy eating or sticking to calories or exercising. But when you remove those things that caused you to gain it is HARD to eat so many calories. I think fast food was a big chunk of it. That supersized me guy had some good points lol.

I'm also dealing with injury so its kinda kept me semi inactive. I push through the exercising but have been spending more time laying down.

My goal for this week is mainly to rest when possible and to sleep at least 6 hours at night. I struggle with sleep patterns I have since I became a mother 13 years ago.

I have 10 weeks left in the challenge and 19 pounds to lose to hit my "end of challenge goal" I think its totally doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment