Sunday, January 22, 2012

Change up!

So I decided to make the switch to Weight Watchers. I was just stressing so much on Calorie counting with MFP. I am still using MFP to log as I have not officially joined weight watchers yet. I am just doing it at home with free calculator app and a dear friend told me what my points would be on the new program. I started yesterday and did well. It was rather ironic that the points consumed and the calories consumed where about the same lol. Counting the points is a little tricky and surely I'm making it more complicated then it needs to be but that is ok. I will get in the groove soon enough. I am battling with my knee issues so my exercise is down a bit from my 30 mins 3-5x a week goal. My knee was an issue long before my weight was an issue but having MORE weight on a bad knee sure doesn't help matters. I'm looking forward to this weeks weighing to hopefully see some results from the switch. Either way I will be happy if I don't gain.

And for added fun I found this site where I could do this.



That is a starting weight of 227 and a goal weight of 146. My original goal weight was 150 but I altered it based on the high end of what weight watchers says I should weigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment