Friday, January 13, 2012

Week 1 Report (1/5-1/12)

Week 1 has come to an end. I feel wonderful. I went from a starting weight of 227.2 to 219.1! Thats a loss of 8.1 pounds!!! That is 3.6% of me gone..While I don't expect these results weekly its a good start.

The Key things and Accomplishments for the week are as follows..
1. I drank all my water
2. I didn't cave and drink any sweet tea
3. I'm finally below my pre pregnancy weight and my youngest is 3 lol
4. I met my exercise goals

What I need to work on
1. eating all my calories
2. eating and sleeping on a more consistent schedule

I have felt pretty great this week. The best part is I had NO migraines all week. This could also be contributed to some successfulness in some new parenting techniques but either way I'm happy about that.

I don't want to set unrealistic goals but Id really like to lose 2.4% on this next weigh in making my overall loss 5%

No comments:

Post a Comment